Department: Project Management
Employment Type: Permanent Contract (CDI)
Location: Levallois-Perret, France
At Arkamys, we’re passionate about audio and transforming new ideas into products that are jam-packed with emotion!
Specialized in spatialization of the sound, we develop software sound enhancement for the automotive industry.
Arkamys mainly works in a B2B relationship with foreign partners in Europe, Asia, North America, India and worldwide leaders of these industries. This unique situation enables us to have a preferred access in the high-tech domain and to benefit from an influence at an international level.
If you like technology, innovative products, international projects, industrialization issues and you want to use your skills and experience in the service of varied and innovative projects, you can come and put your sense of initiative, your team spirit and your creativity at the service of a growing company.
The Project Manager’s (PM) main mission is to coordinate the activities of all the project stakeholders, both internally and externally. The PM manages the relationship with the customers, making sure that Arkamys meets its commitments to them. These activities require both technical and operational engagement.
You will evolve in an international environment.
Your activity is closely linked to the activities of other R&D departments and you will have to collaborate with these departments as well as Product, Presales and Sales departments. Your main interfaces are:
- Customer Project Managers
- Engineers (architecture, development and test)
- Engineering Team Leaders
- Pre-sales and product engineers
- Sales Managers
You will report the Head of Project Management.
- Development: collect all necessary inputs to establish a Project Plan (timing, resources, risks) to be monitored through the adequate KPIs, according to Arkamys’ internal processes
- Customer relationship: organize customer interfacing for project tracking, exchange of information, specification, and management of deliverables. Provide adequate level of information to Arkamys’ Sales team.
- Business-oriented approach: notice, anticipate and report internally relevant information about commercial risks and opportunities
- Project Management knowledge;
- Embedded software development or signal processing knowledge;
- Rigor and methodology;
- Audio experience would be a plus.
- English proficiency
- Good communication skills
- Ability to be proactive, work on own initiative, to deadlines, as well as being able to work as a member of a small but dynamic team
- Ability to work independently to achieve goals established in a team environment
Master in Computer Science, Physics or Engineering
English, Chinese appreciated