Department: DSP Engineering
Employment Type: Permanent Contract (CDI)
Location: Levallois-Perret, France
Reporting to: DSP Department Manager
Leader in audio signal processing, ARKAMYS creates innovative software solutions for automotive. Its business experts give the best sound quality rendering in electronics equipment. In 20 years, its worldwide successes have fostered its presence in Europe, Japan, Korea, the United States and China.
Do you like technology, innovative products, international projects, industrialization issues and are you willing to use your technical skills and experience to varied & innovative projects?
So come and put your sense of initiative, your team spirit, and your creativity at the service of a growing company.
Within the DSP Engineering team, you are mainly in charge of developing DSP algorithms.
- You will evolve in an international environment.
- Your activity is closely linked to the activities of other R&D departments.
- You will have to collaborate with the Development and Audio teams.
- You will report the DSP Department Manager.
- Within the Audio DSP team, you will be responsible for the development of audio processing algorithms on onboard processors (DSP, ARM, etc.).
- Activities include specification work, development of algorithmic reference models, target porting and optimization, and integration into on-board automotive solutions. Activities also include a contribution to certain architectural studies in the upstream phase of projects.
- Design, coding and maintenance of algorithmic audio processing blocks;
- Porting to target (DSP or Host) compatible with the development constraints of customer projects (real time, arithmetic, framework, environment);
- Participation in the development of demonstrators;
- Writing technical reports in English;
- Technical interface with sound engineering teams, adjustment tool development, and validation;
- Interaction with external customers as well as software solution providers.
- C and C ++ programming (Microsoft Visual C ++)
- Real-time programming for systems embedded on processors such as ARM and / or DSP (TI, Cadence, Analog Devices, etc.)
- Knowledge of fixed-point arithmetic implementation
- Experience in audio systems architecture
- Signal processing in the audio domain
- Ability to be proactive, work on own initiative, to deadlines, as well as being able to work as a member of a small but dynamic team
- Ability to work independently to achieve goals established in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Quick learner
EDUCATION : Master in Computer Sciences, Physics or Electronics
LANGUAGES : English