Department: Product Pre-Sales (Bid Management, Pre-Sales, Tech Product Management)
Employment Type: Permanent Contract (CDI)
Location: Levallois-Perret, France
Reporting to: Pre-Sales Manager
Leader in audio signal processing, ARKAMYS creates innovative software solutions for automotive. Its business experts give the best sound quality rendering in electronics equipment. In 20 years, its worldwide successes have fostered its presence in Europe, Japan, Korea, the United States and China.
Do you like technology, innovative products, international projects, industrialization issues and are you willing to use your technical skills and experience to varied & innovative projects?
So come and put your sense of initiative, your team spirit, and your creativity at the service of a growing company.
Context & Missions
The Audio DSP Research Engineer is an experienced engineer who aims to create algorithms in the upstream phase.
He is responsible for the design, planning and methodology used for product development.
He is in-charge for collecting the needs from various stakeholders (developers, users, customers), and then synthetizing the information to propose an ideal algorithm for the requested software.
The Audio DSP Algorithm Engineer supports engineering team during the project development phases.
- Identify the emerging opportunities presented by new methods and developments in the field
- Conduct cutting edge research and developmental activities in the field of Audio enhancement
- Clearly communicate the R&D findings to both internal and external stakeholders via written and practical (MaxMSP or Matlab) demonstrations
- Be the window person with the acoustic teams for a common definition of solutions
- Be the window person with the DSP porting team to deliver a reference model considering the embedded audio architecture constraints
- Ensure technology watch
- Participate to patent submissions
- Participate to demonstrator developments
- Work on feasibility studies for the integration of the solutions
- Experienced engineer in audio digital signal processing
- Experience in embedded software
- 10+ year experience
- Knowledge of real-time constraints on processors (ARM, DSP)
- Knowledge of fixed- or floating-point arithmetic concepts
- Development Cycles in C & C++
- Expertise on Matlab and/or Python
- Experience in audio systems architectures
- Written & oral presentation skills
- Perfectly fluent in oral and written English
- This position requires frequent trips in France and abroad