Employment Type: Permanent Contract
Location: Paris, France
At Arkamys, we’re passionate about audio and transforming new ideas into products that are jam-packed with emotion!
Specialized in spatialization of the sound, we develop software sound enhancement for the automotive industry.
Arkamys mainly works in a B2B relationship with foreign partners in Europe, Asia, North America, India and worldwide leaders of these industries. This unique situation enables us to have a preferred access in the high-tech domain and to benefit from an influence at an international level.
If you like technology, innovative products, international projects, industrialization issues and you want to use your skills and experience in the service of varied and innovative projects, you can come and put your sense of initiative, your team spirit and your creativity at the service of a growing company.
The target industry is automotive.
We are looking for a high-performing Business Developer to meet company acquisition and revenue growth by actively seeking out and engaging Arkamys ecosystem. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost our lead generation, company acquisition levels and profitability.
You have three missions:
- Business partnership and negotiation: establish, develop, and build strong partnership with automotive infotainment semiconductor suppliers (ie Qualcomm, NXP, Renesas, STM, NVIDIA, AMD .. ) through your existing relationships and a demonstrated ability to develop new high level contacts. Activities include RFI/RFQ responses, trade show events, tech days, demonstrations, proofs of concept and contract negotiation and completion.
- Business Intelligence: monitor and analyze trends for automotive infotainment industry, support the local and global product and sales strategy.
- Sales/Pre-Sales operations: support the global sales/presales teams by providing the best in class business/technical support for Arkamys automotive activities.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships;
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers;
- Lead generation through automotive semiconductor ecosystem;
- Reach out to potential ecosystem partners through cold calling.
- Achieve agreed upon targets and outcomes within schedule;
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments;
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports;
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services;
- Position will require domestic and international travels.
- Proven work experience as a business developer;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business relationships;
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales and partnership;
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs;
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback, prioritizing, time management skills;
- Excellent communicator
- Exchanges with employees from different cultures.
- Ability to understand and explain technical aspects to people with technical and non-technical training.
- Good critical thinking skills;
- Ability to work in a small dynamic team;
- Ability to define new business models;
- Ability to be proactive, work on own initiative;
- Ability to integrate into the Arkamys corporate culture which emphasizes values such as integrity, team spirit, passion for excellence and for taking on new challenges.
- Ability to multi-task
- Quick learner
Experience : 5 to 8 years experience in business development function in a technical field (Automotive market preferred)
Education : Bachelor or Master level degrees in Business Administration or a Technical field with additional business experience
Languages : English, 2nd language is a plus