Employment Type: Permanent Contract (CDI)
Location: Levallois-Perret, France
The Pre-Sales Manager is the technical product window person between the customer, the sales team and the Arkamys technical team. Its mission is to define the target products to provide technical proposals to the sales team and to support them during actions to promote and sell Arkamys.
He performs his duties with car OEMs, Tier1 suppliers and partners in the automotive industry.
His skills must be technical with an excellent understanding of market & business issues.
The main mission of the Pre-Sales Manager is to contribute to business development of the company, he/she:
- Receives and analyses the quotations requests committed to him/her
- Defines the technical offer strategy by proposing a system architecture to target
- Writes the technical and product offers related to the projects which he oversees
- Participates to customers site visits
- Works in close cooperation with engineering for the good understanding and the good management of projects
- Specifies the methodology used for costing his projects and sizes a team in the case an advanced project must be done
- Specifies the development effort
- Collects and integrates information and remarks (product specificities and technical constraints of the project)
- Ensures the offers realization taking care of the continuous improvement of the activity, the offers conformity with the specifications and the development of a privileged and quality relationship with the customers.
- Initiates and participates to the offer validation process (reviews, committees, …)
- Monitors the offers submitted until the validation by the sales manager
- Performs the experience feedback of submitted offers (won or lost)
- Improves the company’s offer relevance by defining the functional evolutions on new products development or on existing products improvement.
- Initiates new ideas for presentation or demonstrations to customers
- Ensures a technological watch on all market evolutions
- Engineer with, preferably, additional degree in commerce, marketing, or business management
- 5-to-10-year experience
- Mastery of audio technologies and their integration into electronic components
- Commercial sense and relation ease for customer contacts
- Understanding of the overall company strategy and its competitive environment
- Written and oral presentation skills
- Perfectly fluent in oral and written English
- The position requires frequent trips in France and abroad