POSITION TITLE : Business Developer Semiconductor (M/F)
LOCATION : Levallois-Perret, France
TYPE OF CONTRACT : Permanent contract
At Arkamys, we’re passionate about audio and transforming new ideas into products that are jam-packed with emotion!
Specialized in sound spatialization ; we develop sound enhancement software for the automotive industry. Arkamys mainly works in a B2B relationship with foreign partners in Europe, Asia, and North America and worldwide leaders of these industries. This unique situation enables us to have a preferred access in the high tech domain and to benefit from an influence at an international level.
You are audio passionate, you like high tech, innovative products, highly involving international projects, industrial constraints and context ? You want to use your skills and experience towards the creation of varied and innovative projects?
Then come to put your sense of initiative, team spirit and creativity at the service of a fast growing company.
As Business Developer Semiconductor, you will actively support the ARKAMYS global business and contribute strongly to growing the company revenue.
• Business partnership and negotiation: establish, develop, and build strong partnership with automotive infotainment semiconductor industry. (ie, RFI, RFQ, event, tech days, demonstration, proof of concept, contract), generate leads with your high level of relationship with Semiconductor industry.
• Sales/Pre-Sales operations: support the global sales/presales teams by providing the best business/technical on semiconductor industry,
• Business Intelligence: monitor and analyse trends for semiconductor industry, support the local and global product and sales strategy.
• A first significant experience in the semiconductor industry
• High level of global communication skills that are required for co-working with others in various regions;
• Strong negotiation skills
• Ability to work independently to achieve goals established in a team environment. Ability to understand and explain technical issues to technical and non-technical personnel
• Willing and able to travel frequently;
• Ability to be proactive, work on own initiative, to deadlines, as well as being able to work as a member of a small but dynamic team
• Quick learner