POSITION TITLE : Project Manager (M/F)
LOCATION : Levallois-Perret, France
TYPE OF CONTRACT : Permanent contract
At Arkamys, we’re passionate about audio and transforming new ideas into products that are jam-packed with emotion!
Specialized in sound spatialization ; we develop sound enhancement software for the automotive industry. Arkamys mainly works in a B2B relationship with foreign partners in Europe, Asia, and North America and worldwide leaders of these industries. This unique situation enables us to have a preferred access in the high tech domain and to benefit from an influence at an international level.
You are audio passionate, you like high tech, innovative products, highly involving international projects, industrial constraints and context ? You want to use your skills and experience towards the creation of varied and innovative projects?
Then come to put your sense of initiative, team spirit and creativity at the service of a fast growing company.
The Project Manager’s (PM) main mission is to coordinate the activities of all the project stakeholders, both internally and externally. The PM manages the relationship with the customers, making sure that Arkamys meets its commitments to them. These activities require both technical and operational engagement.
You will evolve in an international environment.
Your activity is closely linked to the activities of other R&D departments and you will have to collaborate with the these departments as well as Product, Presales and Sales departments. Your main interfaces are:
• Customer Project Managers
• Engineers (architecture, development and test)
• Engineering Team Leaders
• Pre-sales and product engineers
• Sales Managers
You will report the Head of Project Management.
• Development: collect all necessary inputs to establish a Project Plan (timing, resources, risks) to be monitored through the adequate KPIs, according to Arkamys’ internal processes
• Customer relationship: organize customer interfacing for project tracking, exchange of information, specification, and management of deliverables. Provide adequate level of information to Arkamys’ Sales team.
• Business-oriented approach: notice, anticipate and report internally relevant information about commercial risks and opportunities