POSITION TITLE : Sales Manager (M/F)
LOCATION : Detroit, Michigan, USA
TYPE OF CONTRACT : Permanent contract
At ARKAMYS, we are passionate about Audio and transforming new ideas into products that are jam-packed with emotion! Specialized in sound spatialization ; we develop sound enhancement software for the automotive industry.
ARKAMYS mainly works in a B2B relationship with leading companies and partners in Europe, Asia, North-America and India. This unique situation allows us to have a preferred access in the High-Tech domain and to benefit from an influence at an international level.
You like high tech, innovative products, highly involving international projects, industrial constraints and context. You want to use your skills and experience towards the creation of varied and innovative projects? Then come to put your sense of initiative, team spirit and creativity at the service of a fast growing company.
The target industry is automotive.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to meet company acquisition and revenue growth by actively seeking out and engaging customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, company acquisition levels and profitability.
The Sales manager is the main interface for customers and prospects. You have two missions:
• To manage the relation with customers and follow the daily business activities
• To close business opportunities for short and long term revenue with new and existing customers
Main responsibilities :
• Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Reach out to customer leads
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
Position will require some domestic and international travel.
• Proven work experience as a sales representative
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback, Prioritizing, time management skills
WORK EXPERIENCE : More than 5 years’ experience
EDUCATION : BS/BA degree or equivalent
LANGUAGES : English